Are you ready to step into the winners circle and claim the success you have worked so hard for?
You’re a competent, dedicated trainer and a good student.
You love to have fun with your dog and you’re willing to put in the time and energy to do the work. You are passionate about your dog and your sport.
So far, you haven’t been able to get advice that feels right and works CONSISTENTLY, even though you’ve tried so many different things and tried different trainers. It is so frustrating.
Now, just imagine…
…having a dog who is ALWAYS eager to learn, to train, to compete with you. Stress, anxiety, frenzied behavior is a thing of the past.
…stepping up to start your run, filled with confidence that you and your dog are on the same team, and will work together as partners, no matter what challenges come up.
…how great it will feel when the partnership between you and your dog gets BETTER with each competition, whether you win or lose, Q or DQ, QQ or NQ. You are in this together, and you’ll work it out!
…that amazing feeling as you come off a great run…the partnership, the skill, the handling…it was an awe-inspiring experience that you felt and everyone noticed.
Your friends, your peers and your coach all run up to congratulate you on one of the most amazing runs they’ve seen.
Yes, these are the things we all dream about. It takes incredible partnership and awesome handling.
How to Get There
Getting there requires commitment, consistency and it requires passion. But most importantly it requires skill. You need to develop YOUR skills as your dog’s trainer, handler, partner and best supporter in the world.
What I’ve found over the years is that most teams have one or more foundation elements missing, and THAT stands in the way of brilliant success. This crucial foundation is necessary to be successful and competitive.
Your sport training and handling NEEDS to be build upon this foundation and the CDT 5 Elements of Mastery will teach you how.
The 5 Elements of Mastery teach you:
• How to build a rock solid foundation between you and your dog. This is the rock you build your sport training upon.
• How to go way beyond ‘positive training’ and into a real partnership-driven experience.
• To understand your dog as a ‘whole being’ who needs your help to be balanced in all ways. A balanced dog is what you want as your competitive partner.
• To learn how to effectively listen to your dogs feedback. Dynamic interaction between you and your dog makes training and competing smooth and fun.
• To be an attentive, responsive handler who establishes common purpose with your dog. This is the handler your dog needs to be successful.
• To communicate in your dogs native language — with fine-tuned finesse that creates powerful understanding.
• To lead your dog with positive, enthusiastic, affirmative guidance each step of the way. Setting your dog up for success every single time you work, train, compete is like putting money in the bank. Your future success depends on it.
Without these skills, you are faced with struggles that just never seem to get resolved.
You have reached out for help, but it just doesn’t stick. Or just doesn’t feel right. Or simply just doesn’t work for you and your dog.
You walk away from your runs, head down, ﬁghting back the tears, because you KNOW your dog is better than that.
YOU’RE better than that. Your friends come and give you a hug…they feel your pain. You try not to let your dog feel your disappointment, but it’s so hard…so frustrating.
I have been there, my friend. Many times. I feel your pain. And, I can give you hope. It IS possible for you to overcome these struggles just like I did. I went from an uninitiated, totally new beginner to a competent and successful competitor, not just once, in one arena, but many times…with horses AND with dogs and in several different sports with both species, following the CDT system. And, my clients and students have too.
I’ve spent many years learning from my own struggles, my dogs, my clients and from masters in many relevant fields. I’ve taken that knowledge and developed a step-by-step system that WILL bring you and your dog to a place of brilliant partnership. That’s Cognitive Dog Training.
Are you ready to step into the flow of success?
Start with my FREE guidebook to learn how YOU and your dog can be BRILLIANT together!
This free guide is not for sale anywhere and exclusively available to my Newsletter Subscribers only. Readers from all over North America enjoy my newsletters and announcements…messages from the heart all aimed at inspiring, sharing ideas and offering practical solutions to common dog training and handling challenges. I would love to have you join our community today!
Fill in the form below and get instant access to your free guide!
If you’d like to learn more about the training system for people who LOVE their dogs click here.