Would you love to have a fun herding adventure with your dog?
Whether you are just ready to begin your new herding adventure, or you would like to improve your handling and your dog’s skills at levels from novice to advanced…a solid foundation that centers around a good working partnership is what will get you the success you dream of.
No longer do you have to settle for the harsh methods of the ‘traditional methods’ that use intimidation, fear and correction. Isn’t it long overdue that herding enthusiasts engage in partnership-based training methods and reject violence or intimidation…and instead use respectful methods based on clear communication and partnership to teach our dogs?
Success IS possible for those of us who love our dogs, respect them for who they are in all their strengths and weaknesses, and want to experience herding as a journey of learning, exploring and mastering.
…learning new herding skills with a positive, supportive and systematic approach that feels good to you and to your dog. It may be hard learning new stuff, but you KNOW you can get there with this kind of approach. It just feels right.
…your dog: always eager to learn, train and compete with you…happy to be your partner. Stress and tension that causes your dog to misbehave fades away as you become fluent in communicating with your dog in a way that he really understands.
…how great it will be when you and your dog are working together, as herding partners. No challenge is too difficult when the two of you solve problems TOGETHER.
…that amazing feeling that happens as you finish a great run. The partnership…the focus…the good handling…the great work your dog did handling those tough sheep. It was an awe-inspiring experience that you FELT and others noticed.
Herding magic happens because of a partnership that is built on trust. A deep trust that comes from learning how to be a good partner…from working TOGETHER with your dog as you learn, as true partners do.
How to Get There
The path to herding mastery requires commitment, consistency and it requires passion. Most importantly, it requires skill. Many people acknowledge that herding is, by far, the hardest thing they have ever done with their dog. Maybe the hardest thing ever. Period.
You need to develop YOUR skills as your dogs trainer, handler and partner. You need to develop herding-specific skills in you and your dog. You need to have a solid herding foundation that you can build upon as you and your dog progress. Without this foundation, your path will be blocked with frustrations and challenges that stand in the way of your brilliant success. Learn this key herding foundation and master all levels beyond using the 5 Elements of Mastery.
This is what herding is supposed to be like. It’s what we all dream about. With passionate dedication…this dream comes true.
The 5 Elements of Mastery will teach you:
• How to build a rock solid foundation of relationship skills and herding skills. This is the rock you will build your herding dream upon.
• How to use real partnership-driven development that takes you way beyond ‘positive training’ and into the realm of mastery.
• To help your dog be a fully balanced partner, as you employ holistic ‘wholeness’ into your training strategy.
• To develop a new herding ‘language’ between you and your dog. A way of communicating that is dynamic and flows continually between you and your dog as you learn together.
• Be an attentive, focused, responsive handler who uses the sheep as the central theme for all learning and training. Your dog NEEDS you to be this handler to be successful.
• To create powerful understanding between you and your dog…as you softly communicate in a way that is so natural to your dog, it leaves nothing to ‘misinterpretation’.
• Learn how to set your dog up for success each and every time you work, train and compete. This positive leadership is like putting money in the bank…your future success depends on it.
Are you ready to find the magic in herding?
This free guide is not for sale anywhere and exclusively available to my Newsletter Subscribers only. Readers from all over North America enjoy my newsletters and announcements…messages from the heart all aimed at inspiring, sharing ideas and offering practical solutions to common dog training and handling challenges. I would love to have you join our community today!
Fill in the form below and get instant access to your free guide!
If you’d like to learn more about the training system for people who LOVE their dogs click here.