Would you love to know the ‘Secret Formula’ to be a master at training or competing with your dog? With any dog?
What IS that magic formula? Why is it that a pro trainer can take your dog and make magic right before your eyes…while you and your dog struggle with the same thing?
You really want to know how to be the kind of trainer/handler that helps your dog to blossom and to be the best team you can be. You want to know the tiny, critical details and to know when to move on to the next step in the training process.
You’re pretty good, but you know there’s so much more. You want to be a trainer who is smooth, respectful and uses the positive and clear methods that dogs love so much. You are ready to take it up a notch and be competitive at the next level. You want to train and compete with the level of finesse that the masters use…to be able to see what they see and do what they do. You want to be that good.
The answer is right there, at your side, looking up at you with those beautiful eyes that drill deep into your soul.
It’s all about knowing, really knowing, dogs. Your dog. It’s about knowing, really knowing, how every tiny part of you is influencing your dog in every single moment. It’s about being so present, that you can instantly commune with your dog. And, instantly, magically, have a deep understanding on so many levels.
…being able to interact with your dog and see a hundred details that tell you everything you need to know to train better, handle great, achieve winning success.
…interactively communicating with your dog using your intention, posture, breathing, gaze, orientation, positioning, the tiniest of cues…and providing such pure, clear information that your dog instantly understands what you mean. And, willingly, eagerly, gives you the behavior you want…simply because it makes so much sense.
…raising your new puppy or raising the partnership with your current dog to this master level of dialog between human and canine. From this place of magical understanding, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. It will blow you away when you experience it for yourself.
This master level of dialog is what happens between your trainer and her dog. It’s why her dog responds so well, so easily. It’s why YOUR dog responds so well to your trainer too.
It’s also why it DOESN’T happen with some so-called professional trainers. They’re not really that good. And your dog knows it. OK, sometimes a dog has had bad experiences in the past, so she doesn’t trust anyone but you. But even then, a dog like that responds differently, more positively, to a trainer who KNOWS. You can tell, right?
How to Get There
The road to mastery in this particular field might be the hardest. It means leaving your ego at the door. It means forgetting everything you think you know about your dog. It means you need to have the discipline of a zen master so that you can stay focused in every single moment. No distractions allowed. Hard. This is one of those life skills that you spend your entire life learning about. The more you know, the more you know how much you don’t know. Like I said, Zen.
But, there it is. This is a skill that pays off in the most awesome dividends. The absolute best: partnership with your dog beyond your wildest dreams. The CDT 5 Elements of Mastery can guide you into this breath-taking realm.
The 5 Elements of Mastery:
• Teaches YOU to be a master communicator…both sending and receiving crucial bits of information in a timely manner. That translates into smooth, flowing dialog between you and your dog for the best training sessions and the best runs. Ever.
• Teaches you to master your own mental conditioning…so that you stay focused, stay positive, stay on track to meet your personal goals and milestones.
• Teaches you to master a system for assessing your dogs skills, attitude, mental and physical conditioning as you train. This is the key information so you know: when to ask for more, when to back off and when to move on to the next phase of training.
• Teaches you to master balance. Your dogs physical, mental and emotional balance. Your own physical, mental and emotional balance. And important tools for rebalancing when needed.
• Teaches you to master key and crucial dog training principles that apply to every dog sport, every kind of dog, every type of situation. These principles are the foundation for all effective dog training, and they take you way beyond simplistic ‘positive training’ and into the deeper, more effective and satisfying ‘partnership’ as the driving force for all dog training and competition.
• Teaches you to master these skills whether you have pet dogs, sport or working dogs…a person who lives and plays with dogs or a person who trains dogs professionally.
• Teaches you to master all these important skills while working with your own dog. This gives you instant feedback and immediate results. Your dog will let you know if you’re on track, or if you’ve left the road. Good dog!
Without these skills, your struggles are evergreen.
The latest and hottest training tips don’t work. Your favorite trainer guides you to make magic when you’re with her…but it doesn’t stick. You can’t seem to replicate what she does with consistency. Your dog is confused. You get frustrated. And the cycle renews itself again and again.
I, too, saw the brilliance in my dogs when they were handled by a pro trainer at clinics many years ago. It was so amazing…to see the possibilities was so very powerful. I left inspired and eager to keep the momentum going. After a few weeks, the inspiration faded, and I was left with the same old. Until I made the choice to get better. To get great. To be a master. Now, I am still trying to ‘be a master’…and I expect that will be a lifelong pursuit, because I love to learn and to grow continually. As the saying goes: you either move forward, or backward. There is no standing still.
All these years of learning from masters — the most brilliant masters are the dogs themselves — and I can now live MY dream and share this system with others. The world of dogs and the people who love them can be transformed!
My students and clients are loving this way of ‘being’ and they are loving the results. You, too, can develop your skills…to be a master…and The CDT System will teach you how.
Are you ready to be the best you can be for YOUR dog?
Start with my FREE guidebook to learn how YOU can be BRILLIANT! The oh-so-important foundation principles in this book will get you started today.
This free guide is not for sale anywhere and exclusively available to my Newsletter Subscribers only. Readers from all over North America enjoy my newsletters and announcements…messages from the heart all aimed at inspiring, sharing ideas and offering practical solutions to common dog training and handling challenges. I would love to have you join our community today!
Fill in the form below and get instant access to your free guide!
If you’d like to learn more about the training system for people who LOVE their dogs click here.