Would you like to know what your dog is thinking and feeling…and how that affects behavior, training and performance?
You know your dog is so much more than a ‘conditioned response machine’ and you really want to fully understand everything about your dog. You want to know how your dog’s mental state affects her training. You want to understand the connection between your dog’s emotions and how that influences training, performance and quality of life.
You know there is a connection between your dog’s physiology and everything else…but how do you get your dog fit, keep him sound and feed him right for optimal vitality and performance? And, who can you trust to teach you about all of this?
Wouldn’t it be so awesome to find ONE place where you can find the information that helps you to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together in a clear, understandable way? A place where you and your dog and your relationship is fully understood in a holistic way…AND where you can learn how physical and emotional balance ties into behavior, training and performance…and how to get that balance?
…your dog feels so good that your training sessions flow smoothly and easily. You didn’t know such a simple change could mean SO much.
…the dog who used to get stressed is now happy, alert and focused. Training challenges are now fun puzzles to solve instead of stress-inducing events.
…your formerly reactive or fearful dog is now able to calmly follow your positive leadership and you can go to places that you never could in the past. Life is so much more fun and relaxed.
…Trials and Shows are events that you and your dog eagerly look forward to. The success you are having each run is nothing short of magical.
…Your dog looks great, feels great, is enjoying life to the max and everything you do together is F-U-N!
How to Get There
We now understand how profoundly each part of a dog (or person) is interwoven into a whole. Your dog’s physical, mental and emotional parts all need to be in balance for optimal learning, well…for optimal living, really.
How our dogs FEEL has a strong inﬂuence on how they learn, behave and perform. Some might say that is the only thing that really matters. I tend to agree.
The 5 Elements of Mastery will guide you to:
• Be a fluent communicator…both sending and receiving crucial bits of information that really matter. Quick, quiet and accurate dialog flowing between you and your dog will be a game changer. You’ll never see things the same way again. And that’s a really good thing!
• Develop your own mental conditioning…so that you can be the best you can be to support your dog in every way that is needed. You will be a calm, focused and positive leader for your dog. The effort it takes to pull this off is so well worth it!
• Confidently use a system for assessing your dogs skills, attitude, mental and physical conditioning as you train so you know: when to ask for more, when to back off and when to move on to the next phase of training.
• Support your dogs physical, mental and emotional balance. And teach you how to use holistic tools for rebalancing when needed. These easy to use and natural tools like Aromatherapy, Flower Essence Therapy, TTouch and Natural Rearing principles will bring a whole new meaning to success!
• Understand and use important dog training principles that apply to every dog sport, every kind of dog, every type of situation. These principles are the foundation for all effective dog training, and they take you way beyond simplistic ‘positive training’ and into the deeper, more effective and satisfying ’partnership’ as the driving force for all dog training and competition.
• Master these skills whether you have pet dogs, sport dogs or working dogs…a person who lives and plays with dogs or a person who trains dogs professionally.
I can barely remember what it was like to NOT have this holistic information in my life. For so many years, I’ve used these tools and this holistic way of life to bring balance and harmony and health and success for me and my own family, as well as hundreds of clients and their dogs.
I surely would have struggled, perhaps even failed, if I hadn’t known about these tools as I worked with my own dogs over the years. Helping a terrified and shy dog blossom into the official farm greeter. Supporting the healing of sport injuries that amazed my vets with the speed of healing and effective results. Adopting a dog who was rejected as ‘untrainable’ by 3 previous homes and guiding her to be a world-class herding competitor.
There are so many success stories. Each of them are heart-warming and life-affirming.
What I’ve discovered from my experiences of 35+ years of working with and learning from animals, is that there are certain skills, and certain information, and a speciﬁc system that works every single time. Not just for me and my dogs, but my students and their dogs have used the same training system and have reached the level of success they have dreamed of… and more.
Are you ready to really understand your dog?
Start with my FREE guidebook to learn how YOU can be the best you can be for your dog! The foundation principles I share in this book will get you started on the path to true understanding.
This free guide is not for sale anywhere and exclusively available to my Newsletter Subscribers. Readers from all over North America enjoy my newsletters and announcements…messages from the heart all aimed at inspiring, sharing ideas and offering practical solutions to common dog training and handling challenges. I would love to have you join our community today!
Fill in the form below and get instant access to your free guide!
If you’d like to learn more about the training system for people who LOVE their dogs click here.